Tuesday 14 December 2010

Hallelujah

Hello friends! I am recovering from the most horrible cold and so there hasn't been a lot of crafting going on here. However, I wanted to share this with you....a flash mob rendition of the Hallelujah Chorus by Handel. In case you haven't come across a flash mob before, it is a very meticulously planned performance in an everyday place that surprises everyone else around. I love flash mob performances and love seeing the happiness they bring. This one brought a tear to my eye.....enjoy! xx

5 comments:

  1. that's great, thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I smiled through the whole video, it is one of my favourite choral pieces and loved it! Bet the whole shopping arcade echoed with those beautiful voices, but why did the girl who started singing keep her cell phone clamped to her ear the whole way through??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for that, I watched & listened 3 times!

    ReplyDelete
  4. O so beautiful !!! Thanks for sharing Andrea :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Incredible, gave me wonderful chills from beginning to end. So glad you shared this :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment here - I love to read what you have to say! x